ACT 48 Credit through the Western PA - West Virginia AATG

Just let us know at the meeting that you need ACT 48 credits. 

We'll give you a certificate to give to your district, or if you need us to submit the hours for you, we can do this through the PSMLA. 

Just click here to join the PSMLA, and we'll see you at the next meeting!


Information on CEU Credit for West Virginia Coming Soon